Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Responsibilities of the Haematology CNS Group:
This group has been set up to consider Network wide issues relation to the care and treatment of haematology patients.
The aims of the Network Haematology CNS Group are:
- To ensure and promote standardised care of haematology patients across the Network.
- To ensure best practice utilising research and audit results.
- To share knowledge across all hospitals within the Network
- To ensure continuity across centres
- To support and network with members of the Group
Membership of the Haematology CNS Group:
The group is made up of Haematology CNS’s from each of the Trusts within the Network. In order to demonstrate true representation Haematology ward managers will also form part of the group, along with research nurses.
The group is chaired by Amy Sinacola, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
For meeting or future administration enquiries about this group, please contact:
Sue Dyke at the Strategic Clinical Network: firstname.lastname@example.org