Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
pic of cancer information centre - lady on telephone (foreground) and patient and professional discussing leaflet (background)
Information and support for people living with cancer:
If you would like more information, advice and support, you can contact one of the Cancer Information Centres within the Greater Manchester and Cheshire Cancer Network. They are listed below.
In these centres you’ll be able to...
- Talk to an information specialist and volunteers, many of whom have experienced cancer themselves
- Find out about cancers, tests, treatments, side effects and living with cancer
- Find out about complementary therapies and how to access them
- Find out about emotional support for yourself and family and how to access it
- Take or borrow leaflets, books, videos and audio tapes
- Get information about finance, benefits, insurance, social services
- Find out about local and national support groups
Anyone can use the Centres – patients, carers, relatives and friends. You might find it helpful to look at some of the kinds of questions the centres deal with regularly.
Pick one of the centres below for more information and contact details: