Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
You might like to ask a member of your healthcare team:
- How advanced is my cancer, and has it spread to other parts of my body?
- How big is the tumour?
- What are my treatment options, and what are the risks and benefits of each?
- What is the chance of a cure?
- Which treatment do you recommend, and why?
- If I don’t have treatment, what will happen?
- Are there any clinical trials that I might be able to enter?
- Where will I go for my treatment?
- How long will I have to wait for my treatment to start?
- Will I have to stay in hospital? For how long?
- When will you be able to tell me how successful my tr