Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
You might like to ask a member of your healthcare team:
- Which type of bladder cancer do I have?
- How advanced is the cancer, and has it spread to other parts of my body?
- What are my treatment options – and what are the risks and benefits of each?
- What is the chance of a cure?
- Which treatment do you recommend, and why?
- If I don’t have treatment, what will happen?
- Are there any clinical trials that I might be able to enter? What are they?
- Where will I go for treatment?
- How long will I have to wait for my treatment to start?
- How long will the treatment last?
- How will treatment make me feel?
- When will you be able to tell me how successful the treatment has been?
- What will life be like for me after treatment? Will I need to change my lifestyle?
- What can I do to help myself, before and after treatment?
- What are the chances of the cancer coming back?
- What follow up checks will I need?
- Who can I talk with if I have any questions or need help? Is there a clinical nurse specialist available?